WWCL Young Adult Fellowship Program
Scholarship applicants are encourage to volunteer for the WWCL Young Adult Fellowship Program to earn community service recognition and documented hours. The Young Adult Fellowship will include participation within the civic league council, event planning, and participation in needed volunteer hours and events. For more information visit the WWCL Young Adult Fellowship Program tab.
WWCL Young Adult Fellowship Program page
This program is designed to give the young adults in our community a chance to earn community service hours and credits. At the conclusion, a letter of credit with documented projects participated and hours involved will be completed for participants. Some duties will include:
- Participation with WWCL Leadership for the promotion of youth and young adult activities and events.
- Promotion of a safe environment for our youths and young adults.
- Creating and posting signs for upcoming events and festivals.
- Distributing newsletters and critical information to area residents.
- Participation in WWCL beautification and other community events.
The Program is open to all WWCL high school and rising high school students. Program volunteers will report direct to WWCL Programs Coordinator. Please use the email contact found below to enroll for 2017. Entry deadline May 1, 2017. Upon receipt, the Programs Coordinator will be in touch with specific details and duties.